Neo Pilates studio is a wonderful place to start or grow your Pilates Career because of three main reasons.
Firstly, we create a positive working environment where you are given the opportunity to hone your craft and improve your expertise. In return, you will receive great financial rewards for the hard work you put in.
Secondly, we are committed to being an employer of choice for all of those pursuing a Pilates career. This means we listen to your input when making decisions and you have a voice in shaping how we grow.
Lastly, but equally important is our focus on long-term relationships with our staff. We want to be able to support you through the life-stage you’re currently in and encourage open conversations about your goals and plans. Where possible, we will do our best to help out in whatever way we can.
Our vision is to grow the Pilates movement across India and we are always keen to connect with people who share a similar mindset. If you are looking to start in the industry or already have some experience, reach out to us! Our founder is a practitioner who was inspired to become an instructor and we’d love to be able to provide opportunities for similarly motivated people.
The current Pilates career opportunities we have available are listed below. If you’re interested, please take a look and send us a note if you feel like you’d be a good fit for a role.
Pilates Career - Vacancies
About the role
As a Pilates Trainer, you will work with our diverse group of clients to bring about meaningful change to their lives. Our expectation is that you have a great attitude, the hunger to provide the best possible experience and help our members achieve their goals.
What you will do
- Educate our members on the correct use of Pilates Reformer beds
- Lead personal and group sessions for our members
- Conduct individual assessments to provide a baseline for member fitness and help track progress
- Work in shifts to help provide coverage
To be successful and enjoy the opportunity, you will need the following:
- At least 200 hours of demonstrable experience working directly with clients
- Communicates well in English
- Team Player
- Willing to Learn
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Patient with clients
What’s in it for you?
- Work in one of India’s most modern Reformer Pilates studios
- Be rewarded with a great salary and incentives for growing the business. Our success, is your success!
- Learn on the job and get access to practice on the best Reformer equipment
- Become part of a team that is close-knit, respects each other and has fun!
How to Apply
Please send an email with your resume and relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “EoI – Pilates Trainer”
Make sure you answer these questions as part of your email:
- Create a 15 minute Pilates Flow for a prospective client who is healthy and has no issues
- What is your salary expectation?